Your stories about Kays
By A Friend
STORY or CONTRIBUTION DISCLAIMER
By submitting a story or contribution to this site:
· I confirm that the University of Worcester can use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute or perform, this story or incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed.
· I confirm that this is my own original work. I have the right to make it available to the University of Worcester. It is not defamatory and does not infringe any law.
· I agree that the University of Worcester may use my name in connection with the story I have contributed, and for no other purposes beyond those specified.
Remember the golden rule: Treat others with respect.
About contributing to the site
The University of Worcester (hereafter, the University) is committed to providing an atmosphere in which friendly and mature dialogue takes place. Please keep your contributions civil, tasteful and relevant. Be patient: people of all ages and abilities will be taking part in the community. Therefore:
• Please think carefully before revealing personal information on the site. You may include your own personal email address in postings, but please remember that people may use it to send emails you don't want to receive, like adverts or offensive material. If you are sure that you want people to be able to contact you like this, we recommend you set up a new email account specifically for this purpose. If you are under 16, please do not reveal any personal information.
• It is not acceptable to publicise anyone else's contact details other than your own, and we will remove any postal addresses or telephone numbers from postings. However, it is acceptable to include general contact details for organisations, for example, but you must only include publicly available details, such as the address of a library or museum.
• Do not send unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable material. This includes text, graphics, video, and/or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing or condoning an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
• Swear words will be ****d out. The moderators will **** out the entire word.
• No advertising.
• Posts written entirely in languages other than English may be removed.
• Impersonating someone else is unacceptable, as is adopting an inappropriate screen name (one that is vulgar, offensive, etc.)
• Please don't abuse the complaints system. It exists to enable visitors to let us know about content which breaks these rules. Please do not use it to alert us to multiple postings, spelling mistakes and so on.
• University reserves the right to delete any posting, at any time, for any reason, and is under no obligation to publish any work submitted.
Copyright and the law pertaining to your own postings:
• If you do not wish to grant such rights to the University, do not submit your contribution to this site.
• By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the University for all the purposes specified above
- is not defamatory
- does not infringe any law
• You may not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights. Where appropriate, we recommend that you seek permission to share the stories of the people your articles are based on.
About your privacy
• The University may wish to pass on the editorial contents of the site to a reputable third party, if it is deemed necessary to store the information as part of the creation of a national archive.
The University complies with the 1998 Data Protection Act (IC Registration No: Z5445506)